Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Class Recap 3/1 (because i've forgotten what week we're on...)

My favorite part of this class was the showing of the rocks. I love gemstones, so I really appreciated the more crystalline rocks. When I saw the light, I wasn't quite sure what was going on though. But once I saw the rocks glowing I thought it was beautiful. Now I want some glow-in-the-dark rocks haha :3

The "turds" looked absolutely disgusting, so I didn't dare take one. I could smell the chocolate, but just looking at them made me want to hurl. I avoided looking at them as much as I could until they were moved (why did they have to be right in the center of the room?).

The monsters Beth showed us at the end of class were cool, but they were a little creepy. I can see why she called them "cute" because they are a little cartoony, but they seemed a little disproportionate, which can be unnerving. They were a wee bit awkward- like the artist was trying to make them silly and scary at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment