Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Class #4 Recap

It was kinda cool how you could tie in what multiple people did and come up with one project idea from it. It seems like we all did kind of psychedellic things with color, i was surprised that other people had similar ideas to my own. A lot of the time we think that we're all so different from other people, when in reality we all have a lot more in common than you'd think at first glance.

The movie we watched was fantastic- a little bit creepy- but fantastic all the same. By the time it was almost over, I had gotten so into it that I couldn't help but stay until the end. I was thinking about it, and all the emotions it brought out for the rest of the night. It was very philosophically driven- which is my favorite kind of movie. I liked how it took the father and daughter and showed them in so many different contexts, particularly the father. They did a good job of capturing so many different facets of his life and personality, and showed it all off in a fantasy world to grab and keep the viewers' attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment