Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Class reaction 4/19/2010

I loved the duct tape experiment. It was a lot of fun, and the highlight of my day. It was really difficult though, trying to communicate without words. As i said while we were talking on the benches, I am all about words. Spoken words or written words, as long as i have words, i'm happy. But i'm a writer and a singer, so words are absolutely crucial to the way I live my life. I'm not very visually oriented, which is a bit odd for a new media student, so visual communication is harder for me. I did eventually start to catch on, but I was completely clueless when we first started out.

My favorite part of the whole experience was watching other peoples reactions. There were a lot of different reactions. A couple of teenage boys walked by us and were grinning from ear to ear at us. The family that we walked by was entertaining too. Some people just walked right by us, as if we didn't exist, but most people slowed down and stared. I love observing people's reactions to things. That experiment was a lot of fun! I thoroughly enjoyed it (plus it was good exercise too) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment