Monday, April 19, 2010

class response (i am really losing track of these things...)

It's hard trying to pin down exactly who we are. And I dont really think we can pinpoint exactly who we are and put it into words. We're just too complicated.

I thought that the "stereotyping" exercise was excellent. And I would agree with a lot of the words/phrases given to people, based on what i know of them. I honestly had no idea what my word would be. And i had to think about it for a minute: "The Mystery". I thought about it for a while after class, and I can see why that might be. I am a very private person. I like to keep my faults to myself so that I can keep them in check, and I like to treasure the good things in my life by simply remembering them and/or cherishing them. I don't like to flaunt my entire life for the world to see. I am sort of like Elizabeth Bennet in Pride & Prejudice: "There are very few people I love, and even fewer of whom I think well of." I never mean any offense to anyone, but I like to be alone and independent. It's peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment