Tuesday, April 27, 2010

class response... apr 26 2010

My guess was right, those things were bugs. Gross... especially when they started to come to life O.o

The movie we watched was great. Normally I can't stand documentaries, because they're too real, but these crazy people, and their crazy houses were all so out of the ordinary that it made the movie totally worth watching. I texted my boyfriend the title of the movie, so now i'm going to make him watch it too haha :)

I'm always up for a little fantasy, which is why i don't like most non-fiction, but these stories were so unrealistic that they almost seemed like they were fictional. You wanted for us to start thinking about what we like and why, well, i like fiction because it brings me back to my childhood and takes me away from my grown up problems for a little while. I'm pretty much a child at heart, and probably always will be. I like to be reminded that there can still be wonder and awe in the world, even if it isn't always real.

No comments:

Post a Comment